- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 red onion, peeled & sliced into wedges
- sesame oil
- 3 cups Wattie's Frozen International Stir-Fry Mix
- 2 ½ cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 ½ Tbsp oyster sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- grated zest of 1 lemon
1. Quickly cook ginger, garlic and red onion in a dash of sesame oil in a hot wok or frying pan for 1-2 minutes. Stir in Wattie's Frozen International Mix and toss quickly over a high heat to drive off the steam until hot. Add cooked rice and toss through until heated.
4. Flavour with the oyster sauce, lemon rind and juice.