- 4-6 Tegel Fresh Turkey Drumsticks
- 9 baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 leeks, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 300 g bottle Wattie's Bit On The Side Spiced Apricot Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp chopped thyme
- pepper to season
.1. Make sure the knuckles are removed from the Tegel Fresh Turkey Drumsticks, then place into a large oven-proof dish.
2. Scatter the potatoes and leeks around the outside.
3. Pour the Wattie's Bit On The Side Spiced Apricot Sauce and water over the turkey and sprinkle the thyme on top. Season well with pepper.
4. Cook at 160°C for 1 1/4 hours. Remove the turkey from the oven and set aside. Cover, set aside and keep warm.
6. Increase the temperature to 200°C and continue to cook the vegetables for a further 10-15 minutes until tender.
For more great turkey recipes, visit www.tegel.co.nz
If the knuckles have not been removed, use a sharp knife to cut around the drumstick, under the knuckles. This will ensure they look great when cooked.