- 1-2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 300 g pork or beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 125 g Wok Creations Sweet Chilli and Lime Stir-fry Sauce
- 400 g bag Wok Creations Thai Style Vegetables
- 2-3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- grated zest of 1 lime
- 140 g ribbon cut dried egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
1. Heat 1 Tbsp sesame oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the pork or beef until golden and tender, set aside.
2. Heat remaining sesame oil in wok, stir fry the Wok Creations Thai Style Vegetables and spring onions for 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the Wok Creations Sweet Chilli and Lime Stir-fry Sauce with the pork or beef, lime rind and juice and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
4. Pour boiling water over the noodles in a bowl, stand for 2 minutes and drain. Stir into the stir-fry mix and sprinkle with coriander and mint. Serve immediately.
For more great pork recipes, visit www.pork.co.nz