- 500g trim pork or chicken mince
- 2 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Lemon Grass
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Coriander
- 1 ½ Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Gourmet Garden Hot Chilli (optional)
- ½ cup finely chopped cashews or peanuts
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 limes
- mint leaves
- iceberg lettuce
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan and pan-fry mince thoroughly. Add Gourmet Garden Lemon Grass , Coriander , fish sauce and chilli, cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Stir through nuts, red onion, the rind from 1 lime and add enough lime juice to give a fresh flavour.
3. Lastly add torn mint leaves and serve in the lettuce leaves or with lettuce pieces on the side. Serve at room temperature, as a starter or as part of a main meal with rice.