So yummy, love the simplicity of stir-fries.
Sweet Chilli Chicken with Sesame Noodles
A tasty stir-fry meal is delicious, and when it's cooked in under 30 minutes, what could be better?
- 300g chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 400g bag Wattie's frozen Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 125g pouch Wattie's Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-fry Sauce
- 225g can Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces in juice, drained
- 140g egg noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
Sesame oil is extracted from either raw or toasted sesame seeds. It has a strong nutty flavour so use sparingly as it can overpower the recipe if too much is added.
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok or deep frying pan and quickly cook the chicken until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
2.Add the onion to the pan and cook until it softens. Add the Wattie’s frozen Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Stir-Fry Vegetables . Pour Wattie’s Wok Creations Sweet Chilli & Lime Stir-Fry Sauce over vegetables. Toss to coat.
3. Add Golden Circle Pineapple Pieces and return the chicken to the pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes until chicken is cooked and vegetables are hot.
4. While the chicken is cooking, boil noodles in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water until just tender. Drain. Toss through sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds. Serve in bowls with the Sweet Chilli Chicken and vegetables.