cost me about $12 to make, but serves
Super Pan Pasta
Super-sized and super-delicious, this is an easy, all-in-one pan meal that the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 ¼ cups penne pasta
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150g chorizo or spicy sausage, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Wattie’s Tomato Paste
- 2x 400g cans Wattie's Chopped Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic and Onion
- 700g packet Wattie's Frozen Super-greens
- 100g feta cheese
1. Cook penne pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan and gently sauté the onion until beginning to soften. Add the sliced chorizo sausage and cook a further 2 minutes. Stir in the Wattie’s Tomato Paste .
3. Pour over Wattie’s Chopped Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic and Onion . Stir well until nearly boiling.
4. Add Wattie’s Frozen Super-greens and carefully stir into the sauce. Continue cooking for a further 5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Fold in the cooked pasta and crumbled feta. Serve hot in bowls.
Note: This recipe can be easily halved to serve 3-4.