- 500 g lamb steaks (2 large or 4 small)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 cups sliced green summer vegetables
- 1 cup crispy fried noodles
- ½ cup peanuts to garnish (optional)
- 425 g can Wattie’s Creamy Satay Stir Fry Sauce
1. Trim any fat from the lamb steaks and then cut the meat into 1cm pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan until very hot and add the meat. Toss quickly over the hot heat to brown and seal the lamb. Do this in two batches to ensure that the lamb does not stew.
3. Add the onion and cook one minute. Add all the summer vegetables and toss for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in the Wattie’s Stir Fry Creamy Satay Sauce and cover. Simmer 4-5 minutes.
5. Toss the crispy fried noodles though the sauce before serving.
Garnish with peanuts if wished.Serve on a large platter with plenty of boiled rice.