- 380 g packet Tegel Smoked Chicken Rashers
- 3 courgettes, grated
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 250 g pottle tzatziki dip
- 2 Tbsp water
1. Pan fry 6-8 Tegel Smoked Chicken Rashers, and when cool slice finely or dice.
2. In a bowl toss together the rashers, grated courgettes, flour and salt.
3. Beat together the egg, Tzatziki dip and water and mix into the courgette mixture to make a thick pancake like batter.
4. Drop large spoonfuls into a hot lightly greased frying pan and spread out to about 8cm wide. Cook over a moderate heat until bubbles appear on the surface and then flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Keep warm.
Pan fry extra rashers Tegel Smoked Chicken Rashers and serve with 3-4 fritters accompanied with salad greens and extra Tzatziki dip.