- 250 g sweet biscuits
- 100 g butter, melted
- 500 g pottle Tararua Cheesecake Filling
- orange rind
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 cups mixed fresh berry fruits
- icing sugar for dusting
1. Process the biscuits in a food processor or place in a plastic bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin until fine. Mix with the butter to make damp crumbs. Press into the base and sides of a shallow-sided 20cm cake tin. (Preferably with a loose base). Refrigerate until required.
2. Beat the Tararua Cheesecake Filling with the orange rind and juice until smooth. Pour into the cheesecake base and refrigerate overnight.
3. Top the cheesecake with the berries, cutting large strawberries in half or quarters if required. Dust with icing sugar and garnish with orange rind if wished.
Serve in wedges with whipped cream on the side.
We used Krispies for our base.