- 125 g packet Wattie’s Wok Creations Chinese Barbecue Stir-fry Sauce
- 300 g 100% New Zealand Pork Slices
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oil
- 350 g packet Wattie’s Wok Creations Vietnamese Style Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- noodles for 2 (egg noodles or crispy noodles)
1 Preheat the grill to 220°C or fan-grill to 200°C.
2. Place pork on a foil lined baking dish and brush liberally with 2 tablespoons of Wattie’s Wok Creations Chinese Barbecue Stir-Fry Sauce over both sides of the pork.
3. Grill for 5-6 minutes each side until golden, crispy and tender. Remove from oven and keep warm.
4. Stir-fry garlic and ginger in dash of oil in a wok or frying pan for 1 minute until fragrant. Add Wattie’s Wok Creations Vietnamese Vegetables
and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes. Stir in remaining Chinese Barbecue sauce and a dash of soy sauce if wished and toss until hot.
5. Serve the pork slices and vegetables with your favourite noodles.
A range of specially selected frozen vegetables that are convenient, quick and simply delicious; broccoli, sugarsnap peas, butter beans, whole green beans, sliced red peppers, baby corn.