- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 bag Wattie’s SteamFresh Green, Butter and Edamame Beans
- 50g traditional feta, crumbled
- 2 sundried tomatoes, chopped
1. Preheat oven to grill on high.
2. Beat together eggs and milk. Season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Heat oil in a small (20cm diameter) oven proof frying pan. Add red onion and cook over a medium heat until soft. While the onion is cooking microwave Wattie’s SteamFresh Green, Butter and Edamame Beans according to bag instructions.
4. Scatter the cooked vegetables over the onion with the crumbled feta and sundried tomatoes. Pour over egg mixture.
5. Cook over a medium low heat until the eggs are almost set. Place the pan under the grill and cook until the top is golden and eggs are fully set, this will take 3-4 minutes. Serve with a crisp green salad and tomato relish if wished.