love it quick and esay you must try it today!!!!!!!!!!!!
This easy dough recipe is filled with a savoury spaghetti filling, rolled and then baked. Slice and eat while still warm. Everyone will be coming back for more!
- 3 cups high grade flour
- 3 tsp Surebake yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup luke warm water
- 420g can Wattie's Spaghetti
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 50 g ham, chopped
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp milk to brush
1. Place flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl and stir to mix. Pour in the oil and water and mix well, bringing it together into a ball. Turn onto a floured board and knead together until the dough is smooth. Place in a greased bowl and cover with cling film. Set aside in a warm place for 20 minutes to rise.
2. Roll out the dough to measure 40cm x 40cm. Spread Wattie’s Spaghetti over the bottom two-thirds of dough, leaving a 2cm gap around the sides. Scatter chopped onion, ham, cheese and parsley on top.
3. Turn the ends of the dough in and carefully roll the dough up to enclose the filling. Place on a baking-paper-lined oven tray. Using a sharp knife, make diagonal cuts in the top of the dough. Set aside while heating oven.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C fan bake or 220°C conventional bake.
5. Brush the top of the dough with milk. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 180°C fan bake or 200°C conventional and bake for a further 20 minutes, until the bread is golden and cooked. Serve warm.