1. Using a large pastry cutter or a large glass, cut one circle out of each slice of Nature’s Fresh White Bread.
2. Place on a baking tray under a pre-heated grill and toast until golden on each side.
3. Place cheese on the bread circles; spoon on Wattie’s Spaghetti and make a face with the toppings.
4. Return to grill for another 2-3 minutes or until the spaghetti has heated through.
Mince and Bean Savouries
1. Remove the crusts from the Nature’s Fresh Multigrain Bread and press into muffin tins. Bake in an oven preheated to 200ºC (or fan bake at 180ºC) for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the mince. Add the spring onion and seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Wattie’s Baked Beans and heat.
3. Spoon the mixture evenly into the warm bread cases and sprinkle with cheese. Grill at 200ºC until cheese has melted.