Recipes by Di Swann
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and brush one side of each slice with a little melted butter.
2. Push the bread slices, buttered side down into 12 muffin tins.
3. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until crispy. At this stage the cases can be cooked and kept in an airtight container.
4. Fill the cases evenly with a spoonful of Wattie’s Spaghetti or Wattie’s Baked Beans. Top each with grated cheese.
5. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Add diced ham, salami or cooked bacon for extra flavour.
Swap it out!
Fill the bread baskets with Wattie’s Baked Beans if you prefer.