Recipes by Di Swann
1. Put the flour, sugar and butter into a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
2. Pour sufficient water down the feed tube and pulse until the mixture resembles small moist balls of dough.
3. Turn out and bring together. Roll out to a 30cm round and place over the base and sides of a 24cm flan tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the Wattie's Simply Sliced Apple, egg, sour cream and lemon rind and pour into the centre of the pastry lined tin.
5. Flip the pastry edges over and brush them with milk to glaze. The edges are not meant to cover the filling completely.
6. Bake at 190°C for 35-40 minutes until the pastry is golden.
Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Note: If you would like the recipe a little sweeter, add 2 Tbsp sugar to the filling before baking.