- 2 22cm pizza bases
- ¾ cup hummus
- 16-20 fresh basil leaves
- 300 g Tegel Smoked Chicken Breast Fillet, sliced
- 12 black or green olives
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 310 g jar Wattie’s Bit on the Side Fruit Tango Chutney
1. Brush pizza bases lightly with olive oil. Spread the pizza bases evenly with the hummus. Sprinkle over the basil leaves and spring onions.
2. Slice the Tegel Smoked Chicken Breast fillet and arrange on top with the olives. Crumble over the feta.
3. Bake at 220°C for 8-10 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Place small spoonfuls of Wattie’s Bit on the Side Fruit Tango Chutney evenly over the pizzas and serve immediately with a tossed green salad.
For more great chicken recipes, visit www.tegel.co.nz