- ¼ cup Wattie's Italian Seasoned Tomato Puree
- 1 27cm diameter pre-cooked pizza base
- 1 red capsicum, halved and deseeded
- 1 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast, finely sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or Edam cheese
- 12 black or stuffed green olives
1. Spread the pizza base with the Wattie's Italian Seasoned Tomato Puree. Take the filling right out to the edge of the pizza.
2. Finely dice one half of the red pepper and slice the second half. Sprinkle the diced pepper over the tomato puree. Arrange the sliced Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken and tomato slices on top and sprinkle with oregano.
3. Sprinkle over the grated mozzarella or edam cheese. Arrange the red pepper slices on top of the cheese in a criss cross diamond pattern. Fill the diamonds with an olive.
4. Bake at 220°C for about 15-20 minutes until the pizza is hot and golden.
Serve with a crisp green salad.