Recipes by Di Swann
1. Turn the slow cooker on to low to preheat.
2. Trim any excess fat from the lamb shoulder chops. Mix together ground cumin, coriander and mint. Rub the spice mix into the lamb.
3. Place the spiced lamb into the slow cooker. Add onion. Pour over Wattie’s Indian Style Tomatoes. Cover.
4. Cook on low for 5-7 hours, until the meat is tender. Stir in Craig’s Lentils. Cover and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, or until the lentils are hot. Season to taste. Serve with rice and seasonal vegetables.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Prepare as for slow cooker but place ingredients in a casserole dish. Cover.
3. Place in the oven and cook for 2-2 1/2 hours. Add the lentils. Cover. Return to the oven and cook a further 10 minutes untill the lentils are heated through and lamb is tender.