Recipes by Di Swann
Create a Chinese inspired stir-fry brimming with delicious traditional flavours. Honey, soy and sesame oil combine to produce a brilliant balance of sweet & savoury flavours.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18
1. Defrost the Tegel Turkey Breast Roast with Cranberry Stuffing in the refrigerator, as directed on the pack. When thawed place the thawed turkey in a baking paper-lined ovenproof dish, add 1/2 cup water.
2. Roast at 180°C for 2 hours, turning the turkey over after 1 hour.
3. Cut the peeled kumara, carrots and parsnips into even sized pieces, parboil in boiling lightly salted water for 6-8 minutes or until barely tender, drain well and place on a baking paper-lined tray with the courgettes and asparagus.
4. Mix together the Wattie’s Wok Creations Honey and Soy Stir Fry Sauce, ginger, orange zest and juice and brush the vegetables liberally with the glaze. Cook with the turkey for the final 35-40 minutes. Allow the turkey to stand for 5 minutes before carving and serve with the honey glazed vegetables.