1. Heat a dash of oil in a deep non-stick frying pan, gently fry onion, celery and chicken bacon until tender.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cooked onion mixture, dried cranberries, breadcrumbs, orange zest, allspice, thyme, egg and 1/2 cup Wattie’s Bit on the Side Cracker Cranberry Sauce, season with salt and pepper.
3. Wash the Tegel Fresh Whole Turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Fill the turkey cavity with the stuffing. Tie the turkey legs together and twist the wings under the body. Place into a roasting dish.
5. Cook according to the times on the back of the turkey pack. Remove from the oven, cover and rest for 15 minutes before carving.
6. Drain the cooking juices from the roasting dish, discarding any fat. In a small saucepan stir together the cooking juices, remainingWattie’s Bit on The Side Cracker Cranberry Sauce, port and orange juice until warm. Dissolve the cornflour into the stock, stir into saucepan, cook stirring until thickened.
Serve with your favourite roasted vegetables.