Recipes by Di Swann
1. Remove the Tegel Ready to Roast Homestyle Chicken from the packaging but not the oven bag and place on a baking tray.
2. Cook at 180°C for 85 minutes.
3. Toss the potatoes and rosemary with the oil and scatter around the roasting chicken in the last 25 minutes of the cooking time.
Mushroom and Wine Sauce
4. Saute the onion in a dash of oil untill soft but not browned. Add the wine and boil until reduced by half
5. Stir in the mushrooms, Wattie's Condensed Creamy Mushroom Soup and chives and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the cream.
Serve the roast chicken and potatoes with your favourite vegetables, accompanied with the Mushroom and Wine Sauce.