Recipes by Di Swann
Spicy Chick Peas
1. Drain the Craig's Chickpeas well. Toss in a bowl with the oil, coriander, cumin and salt.
2. Place in a frying pan and cook over a moderate heat, tossing gently until the chickpeas are nicely brown and hot. Pile into a bowl.
Crispy Pita Toasts
3. Split each piece of pita bread into two. Cut each piece into 8 wedges. Grill the outside until toasted.
4. Combine melted butter, Parmesan cheese and lemon pepper.
5. Using a pastry brush, brush a little of the cheese mixture onto the inside of each wedge of bread. Place on baking tray. Grill under a medium heat until crunchy and golden brown.
Serve the crispy pita toasts with your favourite dip with the spicy chickpeas.