Quick Lemon Tuna Risotto
A simple risotto with lemon, fresh herbs and tuna. Prego!
- 1 onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 cups risotto or short grain rice
- 4 ½ cups chicken stock
- grated zest one lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano or marjoram
- ¼ - ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 x 95g cans Greenseas Lemon Pepper Tuna
1. Cook the onion and garlic in the oil in a large saucepan for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the risotto or short grain rice and stock and simmer over a low heat stirring constantly for 30 minutes until the rice has absorbed all the stock, is tender and the risotto is creamy.
3. Stir in the lemon zest, oregano or marjoram and Parmesan. Once the cheese has melted, flake in the Greenseas Lemon Pepper Tuna and stir gently to mix.
Serve in bowls garnished with Parmesan cheese, black olives and fresh herbs with a salad on the side.