Quick, easy and really good with the salsa! Best homemade nachoes I've had
Quick & Easy Nachos
- 500g lean lamb or beef mince
- 420g can Wattie's Chilli Beans (mild or hot)
- 400g can Wattie's Mexican Style Tomatoes
- Nacho cheese corn chips
- handful grated cheese
- ½ cup lite sour cream (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives or spring onions (optional)
1. In a non-stick pan, heat a dash of oil and brown mince in batches.
2. Return mince to the pan, add Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans and Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes to the mince. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Place corn chips into individual bowls, spoon over nacho mince. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Place under a hot grill to melt.
4. Top with sour cream and chopped chives if you wish. Serve with a salsa or fresh green salad.
Serve Nachos with zingy salsa made from 1 chopped tomato, 1⁄4 cup chopped mint or coriander and finely chopped red onion. Toss together with the juice of a lime.