Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. With a fork mix together the Wattie's Creamed Rice, milk, whole eggs, egg yolks and half the sugar. Pour into 4 well greased 1 cup capacity sturdy tea cups or ramekins.
2. Place the cups in a large baking dish and take to the oven. Fill with sufficient water to come one third of the way up the sides of the cups. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Carefully remove from the oven. Spread each cup with 1 tablespoonful of Craig's Raspberry Jam.
4. In a clean bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and then beat in the remaining sugar until the mixture is fluffy and meringue like.
5. Pile 1/4 of the mixture on each baked custard. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Stand 10 minutes before serving.