- 420 g can Wattie's Condensed Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 - 1 ½ cups dried spiral pasta
- boiling salted water
- ½ cup roasted pine nuts
- 100 Italiano salami, sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- few basil or parsley sprigs (optional)
1. In a saucepan warm together the Wattie's Condensed Creamy Pumpkin Soup with the wine and cream until hot. Do not boil, keep warm.
2. Cook the salami and pinenuts in a frying pan or saucepan until the salami is crispy and the nuts tasty brown. Stir into the pumpkin sauce.
3. Cook the pasta boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well and then toss in the sauce.
4. Serve the pasta in a wide bowl, garnish with Parmesan cheese and basil or parsley if using.