Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Cut top off the pumpkin, reserve lid and hollow out the seeds. Place on a baking dish in the oven and cook for 10 minutes while preparing the curry.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick pan and pan-fry onion, cauliflower, broccoli, Gourmet Garden Garlic and Gourmet Garden Coriander, stirring for 3 minutes. Pour in the Wattie’s Creamy Butter Chicken Curry Sauce and gently bring to the boil.
4. Transfer the sauce and vegetables into the hollowed out pumpkin and place the pumpkin lid on top.
5. Return pumpkin to oven and continue to cook for a further 50-60 minutes or until pumpkin is tender when pierced with a skewer or cook’s fork.
6. Remove from oven and accompany with rice.