- 400 g dried fettuccine
- 5-6 rashers bacon, rind removed and cut into 3-4 cm pieces
- 600 g The Good Taste Company Fresh Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 125 g pottle cream cheese
- 25 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped parsley or chives
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
1. Cook fettucine in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente, drain well.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a deep frying pan and quickly cook the bacon pieces until crisp and golden.
3. Stir in The Good Taste Company Fresh Creamy Pumpkin Soup, cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese, heat gently, season with pepper and parsley. Toss in the fettucine. Serve with toasted pinenuts.