- 700g waxy potatoes - try a red skinned variety
- 100g green beans, thinly sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- ½ cup Eta Thick'n Creamy Aioli
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 red capsicum, roasted and sliced
- 2 Tbsp dill or parsley sprigs
1. Scrub the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Cut potatoes into 3cm pieces. Place in a bowl to cool completely.
2. Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes until barely tender and bright green. Drain and cool in iced water.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
4. Mix Eta Thick‘n Creamy Aioli through the cooled potatoes.
5. Place the rocket on a platter or in a salad bowl. Top with the potatoes, beans, capsicum slices, chorizo and dill or parsley. Toss gently.
To roast the red capsicum, cut in half and place cut side down on a baking tray lined with foil. Cook under a preheated grill until the skin is blistered and brown. Remove from the heat and wrap in the foil. Leave for 10 minutes then remove the skin. Cut the red capsicum into strips.