- 400g pork mince
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ small apple, grated
- ¼ cup Wattie's 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce
- 3 button mushrooms, halved
- ½ red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 small courgette, thickly sliced
- ½ small red onion, cut into large pieces
- 6 kebab skewers
- Preheat the grill to 200°C.
- Mix together the pork mince, parsley, apple and Wattie’s 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce and salt and pepper to season. Roll mixture into 18 balls.
- To assemble the kebabs. Carefully push the kebab skewer through a pork ball. Then skewer mushroom, capsicum, pork ball, courgette, red onion and finally a pork ball. Place on a tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place kebabs in oven and fan grill for 15 minutes, turning frequently, or until the pork is cooked through. Serve with extra Wattie’s 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce.
Try this recipe with the new Wattie's 50% Less Sugar** Ezy Squeeze Bottle!
* Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 560g based on same comparative volume.
** Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 565g.