Recipes by Di Swann
Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake (220°C conventional).
1. Mix the salami, Wattie’s Chunky Tomato & Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, olives, spring onions and red capsicum together.
2. Sift the self raising flour into a bowl and rub in the butter. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and make a well in the centre. Pour in the milk and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn out onto a floured board and knead lightly. Roll out to a 35-40cm round and drape evenly over a 23cm loose bottom flan tin.
4. Spoon the salami filling inside. Flip over the edges (they will not completely touch) and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
5. Fan bake for 30-35 minutes until the pie is well risen, hot and golden. Serve warm.