Recipes by Di Swann
1. Place the eggs into simmering water and bring back to the boil. Once boiling, cook 8 minutes. Drain off hot water. Crack the shells and leave in cold water to cool before peeling and cutting into quarters.
2. Break off the tough end stalks of the asparagus or trim the beans. Blanch the asparagus or beans in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes and then plunge into ice-cold water. Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
3. Heat half the butter in a frying pan and cook the bread slices until crispy. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add the remaining butter and red onions to the hot pan and cook until softened. Cool.
5. In a wide bowl, toss together the eggs, asparagus, bread, onions, Craigs 4 Bean Mix, flaked Greenseas Tuna, lettuce and ETA Caesar Salad Dressing. Serve in bowls.
If you’re a fan of Italian flavours, add in a few olives and capers.
Use different lettuce leaves to add variety and colour.