Recipes by Di Swann
1. Lightly grease a 23cm springform or loose bottom cake tin and line the base with baking paper. Crush digestive biscuits and stir through melted butter. Press crumb into the base of the tin. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
2. Place 1 can of Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Drain the second can of peaches and dice. Set aside.
3. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
4. Beat cream cheese and Cottee’s Maple Flavoured Syrup
until creamy and smooth.
5. Mix through dissolved gelatin, peach puree and diced peaches.
6. Lightly whip cream and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Pour into the biscuit lined tin.
7. Chill for 4 hours or overnight until set. To remove from the tin, carefully run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake. Remove baking paper. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.