- 1 pack of 4 fruit bagels
- 50 g softened butter
- 410 g can Wattie's Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice, drained
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp finely grated orange or lemon zest
Preheat oven to 180°C.
1. Cut fruit bagels in halves horizontally. Spread halves with a little butter, cut intoquarters. Arrange half the bagel quarters in a greased oven proof baking dish, scatterover Wattie’s Sliced Peaches
Top with remaining bagels.
2. Beat together eggs, sugar, milk, orange or lemon zest. Pour over bagels and peaches slowly to allow the bagels to absorb the milk mixture.
3. Bake in a water bath for 50 minutes or until the custard is set, or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serve warm.