Very tasty... my husband really enjoyed this one... made with lamb, rosemary and mint sausages.... tasted great!
What a difference a can of pineapple and a jar of Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce makes to good old bangers and mash!
- 6-8 thick pork sausages
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded or 2 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 550g Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce
- 227g can pineapple slices in juice, halved
1. Brown the sausages in a non-stick lidded frying pan until they are well browned on both sides.
2. Add the carrots, green capsicum or celery, onion, Wattie’s Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce and pineapple slices with juice. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Serve with mashed potatoes.