- 200 g The Good Taste Company Original Hummus
- 2 large pizza bases (from the supermarket)
- 300 g Wattie's Bit on the Side Oriental Plum Sauce
- 100 g feta, crumbed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 200 g shaved ham or 1 double breast smoked chicken, finely shredded
- 1 courgette, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and very thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 230°C.
1. Spread the The Good Taste Company Original Hummus over the pizza bases. Spread liberally with Wattie's Bit on the Side Oriental Plum Sauce.
2. Sprinkle over the feta and half the grated cheese.
3. Top with the ham or chicken, courgette and capsicum.
4. Sprinkle over remaining grated cheese and a little more Wattie's Bit on the Side Oriental Plum Sauce if wished.
5. Bake at the top of the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza is piping hot. Serve immediately.