Recipes by Di Swann
1. Carefully lift the skin from the cooked 100% New Zealand Pork Cooked Half Ham on the Bone. To do this run your clean fingers between the skin and ham and it will come away easily.
2. Using a sharp knife, score the fat in a criss-cross diamond pattern but only as deep as the fat level.
3. If wished, place a whole clove at the corners of each diamond.
4. Spread the ham with the 1/2 cup of Wattie's Bit On The Side Oriental Plum Sauce.
5. Cook in a preheated oven at 160°C for 40 minutes to glaze. To serve the ham hot, you will need to weigh the ham and cook at 160°C for 10 minutes per 500g.
1. Dice the plums finely.
2. In a bowl mix together the plums, spring onions, Wattie's Bit On the Side Oriental Plum Sauce, ginger and mint.
Season with a pinch of salt.
For more great pork recipes, visit www.pork.co.nz