- 400 g dried pasta shapes (we used penne)
- 320 g bacon
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed and sliced
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and sliced (optional)
- 600 g pouch The Good Taste Company Fresh Creamy Mushroom with Port Soup
1. Cook penne pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain well.
2. Cut bacon into 2-3cm pieces. Heat a dash of oil in a deep frying pan, gently fry the bacon with leek and red capsicum, until the vegetables and bacon are soft and sweet, but not brown.
3. Pour over The Good Taste Company Fresh Creamy Mushroom with Port Soup, heat gently, season with pepper and parsley. Stir through the cooked pasta garnish with fresh herbs.
Serve with a fresh green salad on the side.