Recipes by Di Swann
1. Trim the crusts from the bread and brush one side of each slice with a little melted butter.
2. Push the bread slices, buttered side down into 12 muffin tins.
3. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until crispy. At this stage the cases can be cooled and kept in an airtight container.
4. Fill the cases evenly with a spoonful of Wattie's Spaghetti. Top each with equal quantities of grated cheese and chopped bacon if using.
5. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted, the bacon crispy and filling hot.
Cool before serving to children.