Recipes by Di Swann
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan). Add onion and stir-fry over medium heat until onion starts to soften.
2. Increase the heat and add chicken and stir-fry until chicken colours.
3. Reduce heat. Add red capsicum. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Thai Green Curry sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add light coconut milk, and green beans and continue to cook for a further 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked and beans are tender.
5. Serve with cooked jasmine rice. Garnish with fresh coriander and finely chopped fresh red chilli if wished.