Recipes by Di Swann
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok with a dash of oil, stir fry schnitzel strips until browned, this is best done in two batches, set aside.
2. Reduce the heat and pan fry the onion until tender, but not brown. Stir in cumin and coriander, cook for 1 minute. Increase heat, add the Wattie’s Chuckwagon Corn Mix with 1/2 cup water and cook for 5-6 minutes or until hot and the water has almost evaporated. Add the red kidney beans, browned schnitzel Wattie’s Bit on the Side Totally Tomato Relish, coriander and season.
3. Process together the avocado, tomatoes, fresh coriander and chilli in a food processor, stir in the spring onions and season.
4. Heat tortillas as per packet directions.
5. Place some lettuce in the centre of each tortilla and pile with the hot Mexican mix. Spoon over a little guacamole, fold to enclose the filling. Serve with sour cream on the side.