very very nice
Mexican Marinated Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano or 2 tsp dried
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground or minced chilli
- seasoning salt and pepper
- 4-6 100% New Zealand Pork loin chops
- Wattie's frozen Supersweet Corn Cobs
1. In a bowl mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, coriander or parsley, allspice and chilli with a good seasoning of salt and pepper.
2. Place 4-6 100% New Zealand Pork Chops into a dish and pour over the marinade. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
3. Cook the pork chops over a moderately-hot barbecue, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes until the pork is well browned and just cooked.
For more great pork recipes, visit www.pork.co.nz
To test if the pork chops are cooked, pierce the meat near the bone and if the juices run clear, the chops are cooked. Serve the pork with barbecued Wattie's Frozen Supersweet Corn Cobs served with a little chilli butter.