Recipes by Di Swann
1. Brown the mince, onion and carrot in the oil in a hot pan. This may be best done in two batches.
2. Add the Wattie's Chilli Beans Mild and Mexican Style Tomatoes and stock and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Layer the beef and tomato mixture in a 6-cup-capacity oven-proof dish with the buritto tortillas. Finishing with a layer of tortillas on top and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
5. Combine the salsa ingredients together and serve with a wedge of Mexican Tomato and Bean Bake.
For an extra kick try the Wattie's Chilli Beans Hot.