Recipes by Di Swann
1. Thaw the Tegel Turkey following directions on the bag and pat dry using paper towels.
2. Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour over the chicken stock, cover and stand for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
3. Cook the bacon, onion, garlic and red capsicum in a dash of oil until softened. Add the onion and bacon mixture to the couscous, with the sundried tomatoes, basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fill the turkey cavity with the stuffing. Tie the turkey legs together and twist the wings under the body. Place the turkey in a roasting dish.
5. Roast the turkey following the instructions on the bag. When cooked remove the turkey from the oven and keep warm while cooking the roasters.
6. Place the Wattie’s Country Style Herb Roasters in an oven dish and cook at 230°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with the turkey with your favourite seasonal vegetables.