Recipes by Di Swann
1. Sift the self raising flour and mustard into a bowl and rub in the butter. Stir in the parsley and the cheese. Mix in the milk to make a smooth dough.
2. Turn out onto a floured board and divide in half.
3. Roll one half out large enough to line the base and sides of a 23cm loose bottom flan tin.
4. Arrange the salami slices on top, followed by the spring onions, left over vegetables and Wattie’s Spaghetti.
5. Roll out the remaining dough to a 23cm circle round. Cut into wedges and place over-lapping on top. Brush with milk to glaze.
6. Bake in the middle of the oven at 220°C for 25-30 minutes until well risen and golden. Turn out onto a plate to serve.