Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20 cm round cake tin.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the Rose’s Lime Marmalade and beaten eggs.
3. Fold in sifted flour alternately with the Golden Circle Pineapple Juice and lastly stir through the poppy seeds. Spread the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 40-50 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan place the syrup ingredients and bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
5. When cake comes out of the oven pour the hot syrup over the hot cake while still in the tin. Remove from cake tin when cool.