- 1 trifle sponge, cut into 4cm pieces
- ¾ cup Craig's 3 Berry Jam
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice (optional)
- 2 Tbsp sherry (optional)
- 1 chip berries
- 500 g pottle chilled cheesecake filling
- 1 cup unsweetened natural yoghurt
1. Spread the sponge pieces with the Craig’s Three Berry Jam, arrange 2-3 pieces in the base of 6 glasses.
2. Combine the orange rind, juice and sherry and spoon over the sponge in the glasses.
3. Divide the fresh berries between the glasses. Soften the cheesecake filling in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute on high. Whisk until smooth, gradually beating in the plain unsweetened yoghurt. Pour over the trifle mixture and chill to set.
Serve garnished with a few fresh berries.