- 1 medium-sized warm cooked chicken
- ¾ cups Eta Honey Mustard Mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized rockmelon
- ½ telegraph cucumber
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and sliced
- 4 cups chopped iceburg lettuce or cos lettuce leaves
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 140 g pack crispy noodles
1. Shred chicken into bite sized pieces, toss with Eta Honey Mustard Mayonnaise. Cover and set aside to marinate, while you prepare the remaining salad ingredients.
2. Cut melon in half and discard seeds. Use a melon baller or dice melon into 2-3cm pieces. Cut the cucumber lengthwise and slice diagonally.
3. Combine melon, cucumber and spring onions. Carefully mix with chicken and serve over lettuce. Garnish with fresh mint and crispy noodles.