Recipes by Di Swann
1. Place the Tegel Chicken boneless thighs in a shallow dish. Pour over the Eta Honey Mustard Mayonnaise, orange zest and juice, honey or sugar and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
2. Fan grill the chicken thighs at 200o
C for 20 minutes until they are golden and the juices run clear. Alternatively cook over a moderately hot barbecue, turning occasionally. Serve with the Avocado and Orange Salad.
Avocado and Orange Salad
1. Grate the orange rind and place in a bowl. Cut away the thick white pith and cut the flesh into thin slices.
2. On a large platter, scatter the lettuce leaves, red onion, avocado and orange slices.
3. Mix the grated orange rind with Eta Honey Mustard Mayonnaise and sour cream. Pour over the salad just before serving and garnish with the macadamia nuts if desired.