- 600 g box Wattie's Steakhouse Burgers Original
- 1 green capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber or half a telegraph cucumber, finely sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 250 ml bottle Eta Greek-Style Yoghurt Dressing
- 4 large pita pockets
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 700 g bag Wattie's Crunchy Wedges Original
1. Grill 8-12 Wattie's Original Steakhouse Burgers under a hot grill for 5-6 minutes on each side. Alternatively barbecue. When cooked slice thinly.
2. Mix together the sliced capsicums, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and the sliced beef burgers with half the Eta Greek-Style Yoghurt Dressing.
3. Warm the pita halves either in the microwave, oven or on the barbecue and fill with the salad mixture. Top with the remaining dip and chopped parsley to garnish.
Serve with Wattie's Crunchy Potato Wedges